Download the Security Forms:
Security Representative Role:
The Security Representative is appointed by your organization
to be responsible for user registration and security. Click here
for more information on the Security
Challenge Question and Response:
On the Individual and Business Security Application forms, you
are asked to specify a Challenge Question/Response. The purpose
of this is to provide an added security for password resets in
the event that you forget the password assigned to you. The question
will be the "hint" to the user. Try to make the question
something that only you will know the answer to. Only when the
correct "answer" is given will the password reset proceed.
Examples of Challenge Questions:
- What is your mother's maiden name?
- Where did you spend your honeymoon?
- What is your sister's birthstone?
- What is your cat's name?
- What is your favourite food? Etc.
The following rules apply to passwords:
- Must be between 6 and 10 characters in length.
- Cannot contain the user name.
- Will expire after 90 days.
- Can contain no more than three identical consecutive characters
in any position from the previous password.
- Can contain no more than two consecutive identical characters.
- Must be different from the previous five passwords.
- Must be used for at least two days before user-initiated password