Instructions for Business or Organization
Security Application Form
The Business or Organization Security Application Form should
be completed by someone able to legally bind the organization,
for example, the business owner or authorized manager. They become
the "Signing Officer" in the security process.
The Signing Officer, as well as the Security Representative,
is required to complete applicable sections and sign the Security
Complete the form in full:
- Indicate the name of the Company / Organization and,
if applicable, indicate the level of government.
- Complete all applicable fields in the Signing Officer Information
- Indicate a Challenge Question and Challenge Response.
- Your Security Representative will fill in their Information
section, as well as a Challenge Question and Response.
- Your Security Representative will indicate your RACF
ID or Business Services ID, if applicable.
- Sign and date your application.
- Your Security Representative will also sign and date
your application before submitting it.
Ideally, the organization should appoint two security representatives
who will be responsible for the organization's users, and act
as contact for communication with the Province relating to the
electronic security of the organization. Have each Security Representative
complete the Security Application Form.
Smaller organizations may only have one security representative.