Instructions for New or Existing Individual
Users Security Application Form
Every user must register to receive a unique user ID and password.
The New Individual User / Update Existing User Access Security
Application form is used to register each user within the organization.
Complete the form in full:
- Indicate the name of the Company / Organization and,
if applicable, indicate the level of government.
- Enter your RACF ID or Business Services ID,
- Complete all applicable fields in the Individual User Information
- Indicate a Challenge Question and Challenge Response.
- Check the Access Requested.
- In the case of Online Gas Permits access, also indicate
which level of access you require (this is up to your organization).
Please note that you can apply for more than one role if it
is required by your organization.
- Sign and date your application.
- Your Security Representative will also sign and date
your application before submitting it.
The purpose of the Challenge Question and Challenge Response
is to provide an added security for password resets in the event
that you forget the password assigned to you. The question will
be the "hint" to the user. Try to make the question
something that only you will know the answer to. Only when the
correct "answer" is given will the password reset proceed.
Examples of Challenge Questions may be:
- What is your mother's maiden name?
- Where did you spend your honeymoon?
- What is your sister's birthstone?
- What is your cat's name?
- What is your favourite food? Etc.
If the user forgets their password and cannot remember the answer
to their challenge question, they will have to re-register by
completing and submitting the "New Individual User / Update
Existing User Access" security application form again.